T-Shop Shipping and Cancellation Policy
- We offer Cash On delivery in all cities of Pakistan.
- The delivery time for products termed as “In Stock” is as per the following schedule.
- The above-mentioned duration may differ in case the product is shipped from another city due to its non-availability in the specified city.
- The deliveries are made between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
- We also provide services like Self Pick Up in the cities of Islamabad, Peshawar, Lahore, and Karachi.
- For other cities, a video of your product being packaged is sent through SMS/email. This ensures and gives you confidence that you would be getting what you have ordered.
- We share tracking ID through SMS on your registered number, once your order is shipped to help you track your parcel’s journey.
- To ensure foolproof and secure transactions, payment gateways require holding deliveries for 24 hours. As soon as we get a confirmation from the gateway, we dispatch the products immediately.
- Upon receiving the parcel, the authorized/intended recipient will be required to sign the delivery doc with their ID card details upon the delivery of the package detail.
How to Receive your Parcel at the time of Delivery?
All T-shop packages are perfectly sealed at the warehouse before they are shipped to you. In order to ensure a pleasant shopping experience please take the following steps:
- Upon receipt, please check the external condition of the package/box to see if there are signs of damage, or if the package has been opened during transit.
- We request you not sign and accept if you are concerned about the condition of the shipment. Instead, hand the package back to the courier and we will replace the items for you within a few days.
- Make a video of the package while opening the plastic flyer and unboxing the product. This step would help you compare the product in the parcel with the packing video which we have sent you.If you find that the product in the box is tampered with or missing when you open the package, please contact our Customer Care at 021 3530 8616-7/ 0333-8280404 within 24 hours of receiving the shipment.
Once payment has been made, it is not possible to cancel or modify an order. The color or storage of the same model ordered can only be changed if payment has not been made or the item has not yet been shipped from the hub.
Once the order has been placed, you cannot change the delivery address. You have to cancel the order and re-order the product with the correct address. The already-made payments will be refunded to you.
How can I cancel my Order from T-shop?
You can cancel your order by calling on our Helpline at 021 3530 8616-7/ 0333-8280404
In case of canceling an order made through pre-payment / digital payment, the money will be refunded to a debit card, credit card, or internet banking account (whichever mode you have used for payment); as per the policy of the merchant. The refund amount takes 15 to 20 working days to reflect in customer accounts.
Once the order is dispatched and in transit, it cannot be canceled.
To cancel an order, the support team can only intervene if the order has not been shipped or payment has not been made; otherwise, you will need to submit a return request once the goods have been received; if your request is approved, we will notify you of the return address.
Cancellation by T-Shop:
T-shop reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, errors in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Please note that T-SHOP is not liable for any shipping delays, or loss of any kind resulting from unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as the recipient being unavailable or un-contactable; incorrectly addressed orders; weather conditions, and so on. We will try our best to notify customers of the delay and estimated delivery date in such situations.