- We ensure your privacy. Private information will not be released without your consent. Your personal information (Account details) remains safe in our data base.
- We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to place an order for a product with us on the Site.
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services.
- We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
- We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
- We will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
Third party links:
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier). You must only submit to us the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (addresses, emails, phone number).
- We may also pass info to our agency which does marketing research for us and to product development to cater your near future needs.
- We may Cross check the data provided by you with the third party to lower credit and fraud risk.
Other uses of information:
- Your information may be used for the purpose of research eg. Measuring consumer satisfaction, new trends followed by consumers etc. Only statistics will be used, which is not obligatory you can disqualify from it anytime you want. Your email will only be disclosed if you take part in competitions.
- We may send you emails regarding updates on sales, promotions, new arrivals, newsletter etc. all related to our company and services, however you have an option to unsubscribe to it.
- We collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
- You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.