- Prices of goods and items displayed on the online store are final.
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- Prices can change from time to time.
- Prices are fixed – Non-negotiable.
- We at T-Shop accept payments through following modes
- Easypaisa/Easypay Shop
- Mobile Account
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Cash on Delivery (hand to hand)
- Cash on delivery is available for most of the products, except for some products which have lots of payment risk involved are subjected to be paid fully before delivery (prepaid payments). You can find more information on the product page of the product.
- While placing an order please do select your mode of payment. Easypaisa/Easypay Shop, Mobile Account, Credit/Debit Card Payment, Cash on delivery (hand to hand).
- Delivery charges are not applicable to products which are PKR 10,000 and above, however less than this amount-Delivery charges are applied.
- Price of the product and delivery charges both will be mentioned separately, to avoid unethical practices.
How to make a payment via Credit / Debit Card
- Checkout using “Easypay”.
- You will be redirected to Easypay website.
- Select “Pay via Credit / Debit Card” payment method
- Enter you mobile number, email address and card details and select confirm
- Once the payment has been processed successfully, you will receive a payment confirmation via SMS and email.
Please note that your card information is safe and your information is handled with high degree of confidentiality. If we suspect that the used card is fraudulent or not yours, we may ask you to verify the authorization code of the transaction or a truncated copy of the card. Once verified, your order will be processed.
T-Shop has the right to block any transaction it may find fraudulent in anyway. We may take appropriate legal action against customers who use fraudulent cards to make purchase on our website. Cybercrime is a very serious offence in which case your details will be shared with the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).
If you have selected COD payment method:
- No, you do not have to pay extra money other than the order amount and delivery charges (if applicable).
- The order amount is inclusive of all taxes and shipping fees. In case your order is delivered partially you will be required to pay only for the item that has been delivered to you.
- The order amount will be mentioned on the parcel and the invoice. Please note that we will never ask you to pay extra cash to the rider.
If you have selected Credit / Debit card or any other prepaid payment method:
- You are not charged extra for prepaid payment method.
Unable to make online card payments
Following reasons justify why online card payments are incompetent
- Your card is not registered or activated to support online payments. For more information on how to activate your card for online payment, please contact your issuing bank.
- The card information that you have entered is incorrect.
- The card information that you have entered is expired.
1. Is cash on delivery available for all the products?
Ans. Cash on delivery is available for most of the products, except for some products which have lots of payment risk involved are subjected to be paid fully before delivery (prepaid payments).
2. Are online card payments acceptable?
Ans. Yes online card payments Via Credit / Debit Card are acceptable.
3. If due to any unfortunate if payment is interrupted, what would be the next step?
Ans. if payment is interrupted due to any issue, you can again chose the same mode of payment to process payment. You can also contact us on 0800-88111 or email us your query at sa[email protected], so our customer service agent will guide you.
4. Do I have to pay delivery charges? Are these charges applied everytime?
Ans. Delivery charges are not applicable to products which are PKR 10,000 and above, however less than this amount-Delivery charges are applied, and will be applicable every time whenever the order will be placed.